Connect your Apprentice Community
The Association of Apprentices (AoA) helps you to build, manage, and engage your apprentice community.
We understand the importance of connecting with others and how building networks benefits everyone both personally and professionally. AoA helps you to deliver social and broader elements within your apprenticeship offer, which make a real difference to the completion and retention of your apprentices.
Our low cost corporate membership saves you time and money in connecting your apprentice community.
We help you to:
- Connect apprentices to build social networking skills
- Support apprentices’ wellbeing
- Aid retention and engagement on programme
- Get unique insight into what matters the most to apprentices
- Contribute to your social value commitments
Our Community Tool gives you:
Engage your apprentice network, drive collaboration, share best practice, spread information and ideas
- Empower apprentices to help each other in a safe space with private communication and content relevant to your organisation
- Engage anytime and anywhere with our App
- Get tailored data to measure and provide evidence of community engagement
Build social and personal development skills and behaviours that count towards the off-the-job training requirement
- Easy to embed into learner journeys
- Frequently updated content and events to get apprentices assessment and career ready
Understand what matters most to your apprentices
- Information to support your curriculum and engagement strategies
- Monitor confidence levels and progress of your apprentice community
- Stay updated with the ‘Apprentice Voice’ and get impact evidence for Ofsted’s Education Inspection Framework
Your organisation, identified
- Logo featured in the AoA’s promotional materials and on our website
- Promotes your organisation’s social value contribution
- Identifies your organisation as a sector leader committed to the apprentice experience
- Your contribution enables us to provide free access to the AoA for apprentices from SMEs
The Association of Apprentices provides a fantastic opportunity for apprentices across all industries to interact and collaborate and drive their agenda for development. At Lloyds Banking Group we promote the benefits to all our apprentices of being part of a growing network to share their experiences and learning. It helps drive a commitment to lifelong learning that goes way beyond the end of a formal apprenticeship programme.
Support Connect Limited are excited to be partnering with for the Association of Apprentices. AoA has a mission statement that mirrors our own values, and working together we will strive to increase awareness of AoA to support the amazing talent of the apprentice community, to facilitate the best possible learning experience for our future talent.